You may choose your topic. The paper must be related to family law, and should relate to a topic that we covered or will cover in the course. The paper must be original work for this class. Paper topics are due in Week 2. The paper is due in Week 6. The paper should be an in-depth examination of a narrow issue related to the course. If you have any doubts or questions about your topic choice, please talk with me about it. 1. Choose one of the following two approaches for the paper and use proper citation form for the format you choose: a. A short article, similar to a law review note or a bar journal article. OR b. A memorandum of law (heading, questions presented, brief answer, statement of facts, discussion and conclusion). You will need to develop a hypothetical statement of facts if you choose this approach. You can take facts from a case or create your own. 2. To narrow your topic, I suggest that you focus on one jurisdiction and choose one type of case, such as divorce, child custody, alimony, etc.
You may choose your topic. The paper must be related to family
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.