You have isolated two different mutants (reg1 and reg2) causing constitutive expression of the emu operon (constitutive expression of emu1 and emu2). One mutant contains a defect in a DNA binding site, and the other has a loss-of-function defect in the gene encoding a protein that binds to the site. Is the DNA binding protein a positive or negative regulator of expression?
One mutant contains a defect in a DNA binding site
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.